Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 05:18 AM   #31  

robntracy were are you we have not got a message from you for a while we miss you come and give us one of your
Old 08-27-2005, 07:41 AM   #32  
MayGodLightMyWay

S/C/G: 240/218/136

Thumbs up Me too!!!

I wanna join too!!! I'm 21, and have a 1 month old baby. (i just like telling people that...) I'd love to be in this support group, it's definitely what I need... Even though I'm reved up and ready to go, I always run out of steam, and hopefully this way I wont! I have quite a bit of weight to lose, as yous can all see from below. I use kilograms, however I've also put one in pounds so everyone else knows what I mean... My email is [email protected] if anyone's interested in emailing or using MSN. Hey, Butter Ball No More, we both have 42 kilos to lose!

Last edited by angel_rose105; 08-27-2005 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Want to add something on
Old 08-27-2005, 07:57 AM   #33  

welcome angel_rose105 it's great to have a second OZZie along for the ride ,Congrat's on your little one. we have the same to lose and I'm twice your age well done getting in early, you will enjoy your son a lot more being able to do lot's with him.
Love your Baby Tummy pic.
so what diet and work-out are you going todo??????
Old 08-27-2005, 10:11 AM   #34  

Default Need to lost 50+

I am starting week 3 of SBD. Before SBD I made a commitment to myself to lose weight that was gained while I was undergoing treatment for breast cancer. I am now cancer free for 4 1/2 years. I tried ww and lost 8 lbs., hit a plateau -- got disgusted continued ww for another 2 months did not lose a lb, quit.

On my own I hit a high of 208 lbs, and I am only 5'3" tall, on my own I lost 15 lbs. Today is my sb weigh in and I am down to 190.5. I am in need of losing because of being borderline diabetic, etc.

Need a serious firend
Old 08-27-2005, 05:20 PM   #35  
MayGodLightMyWay

Talking Hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by butter ball no more
welcome angel_rose105 it's great to have a second OZZie along for the ride ,Congrat's on your little one. we have the same to lose and I'm twice your age well done getting in early, you will enjoy your son a lot more being able to do lot's with him.
Love your Baby Tummy pic.
so what diet and work-out are you going todo??????
I'm doing the Weight Watchers program, and have lost another half a kilo (1.1 pounds) so far this week (since Thursday), so yay!!! I don't really have an exercise plan as of yet, as my son is only a month old so it's hard to get out to the gym or swimming/cycling or any of that. But I've invested in a 'Walk away the Pounds' DVD so i can exercise at home. I'm also planning on getting some other DVDs so I don't get bored with doing the same exercise routine everyday.
Old 08-27-2005, 06:58 PM   #36  

Hi DonnaJean0906 sorry I dont know what the SBD is . congrats on being cancer free for 4 1/2 years, if you can go through that you can beat this weight with one hand behind your back you are a Champ for you,Also for you.now you need to do the , as you can see I these lol
Old 08-27-2005, 07:12 PM   #37  

good morning angel_rose105 ,how is bub's this am???
we are here to to each othere and help , so with a very new bub you will be flat out ,but it's great having a new baby in the house, I have a 17month old grandson he is the light of my life( along with his grandad,aunty,and mum)
I work 12 hour days so I have gone with Lite&easy (home delivered meals) and now I have time to do some and go for walk with my hubby,
so you will be able to go for walks with your family ,that has a lovley sound to it"your Family"
Old 08-28-2005, 03:57 AM   #38  

hello all i messed up to day i had a root beer float i feel bad but i couldnt redidt help me pleasssssssssssssssssssse
Old 08-28-2005, 04:26 AM   #39  

[COLOR=Red]Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow[/COLOR this is what I now live by instead of being down on myself , so tomorrow we need you to report that you food intake was great and you did exercise so be we are all sending you
Old 08-28-2005, 06:14 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 285/275.4/125

Default Hang in there, dyintobethin!

There isn't ONE of us who isn't going to stray from the straight and narrow because what we're doing is living. This is the way we're supposed to eat and exercise for the rest of our LIVES. I think the best thing we can do is analyze what went wrong -- did you let too much time go by between meals? Remember HALT -- Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired. Whenever any of those conditions are going in our lives, we need to be *careful* because those are the times we are mostly likely to chuck our new, healthy habits in the nearest trashcan and dive back into the old, unhealthy habits we know so well.

Sometimes we need to be with that inner child. Other times we need to be kinder and gentler and I think it's up to *us* to decide which is more appropriate. I often find myself repeating that catch phrase of Dr. Phil's, How's that working for you? If it's not working, I know I need to change something.

Last edited by ladynredd; 08-28-2005 at 06:18 AM.
Old 08-28-2005, 07:03 AM   #41  

what great info thank's ladynredd .I have never heard of HALT -- Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired.befor and it is so true but that is what this site is all about sharing info to help each othere and ourself
Old 08-28-2005, 07:22 AM   #42  
MayGodLightMyWay

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by butter ball no more
good morning angel_rose105 ,how is bub's this am???
we are here to to each othere and help , so with a very new bub you will be flat out ,but it's great having a new baby in the house, I have a 17month old grandson he is the light of my life( along with his grandad,aunty,and mum)
I work 12 hour days so I have gone with Lite&easy (home delivered meals) and now I have time to do some and go for walk with my hubby,
so you will be able to go for walks with your family ,that has a lovley sound to it"your Family"
Lucas is doing great, thanks for asking. It has been pretty flat out today, I haven't cleaned the house, but I really don't care about it right now... One day isn't going to kill it, just makes it harder for tomorrow I did my 'walk away the pounds' DVD, Lucas wouldn't get put down for me to do it, so I used him instead of the weights, lol. Whatever works... My mum thinks Lucas is one of the highlights of her life too, she's absolutely in love with him! It's really nice to see... My dad loves him too, follows him around wherever I put him, lol. His eyes are coming into focus, so he goes crosseyed sometimes, which looks pretty funny, and he's started smiling and laughing, and no jokes it really looks like this with the eyes like that and the exact same shape to his mouth... Okay, well I'd better stop now, it's a weight loss board and I'm going on and on about my baby! Okay, so I lost one pound yesterday, and I can't wait to see how I go tomorrow. My diet was great today, except for the fact that I put too much dressing on my salad at dinner. Good thing it was fat free and had hardly any calories in it! So I'll have to practice getting the proportions right. I also went and bought some hand weights and work-out shoes today, so it should make working out a bit more comfortable, as my other shoes were absolutely dead... Well Lucas is sleeping so I'd better go join him and see if I can get a little more than an hour this time! BTW, how's everyone going on their diets so far? Anyone been weighed?
Old 08-28-2005, 07:44 AM   #43  

well my food intake has been down for three day as I have the flu and feel like all the time so no walking for me ,but I have had my 8 glasses of water and I weigh-in on Wednesday morning, Im hoping for a ,
but I have not walked for most of the week been in bed so I will not throw a
if I dont lose but if I put on I will.
And as you may have guessed I
Old 08-28-2005, 09:53 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 285/275.4/125

Default Good Weigh-In!

I lost 2.6 lbs. this week, a very good loss for me! I like to tell my weight loss buddies that I lose weight with the speed of a stampeding turtle.

Chantelle, it sounds like you're weighing more than once a week. Don't the daily water weight fluctuations mess you up? If I get on the scale more than once a week I start obsessing about it.

Last edited by ladynredd; 08-29-2005 at 06:53 AM.
Old 08-28-2005, 12:46 PM   #45  

Well Ladies Ive Jumped Back On My Diet Today I Have To Make Up Today For Yester So I Have To Exercise I Need To Walk A Extra Mile I Try To Workout For 2 Hours Of The Day Everyday But I Only Walk Sundays But Today Im Going To Have Do Something Extra Losing Weight Is So Important To Me I Cant Fail Myself Because I Wantto Soon Befor I Turn 24 Look At Myself In The Mirrow And Like What I See Thats Very Important To Me I Just Want To Be Able To Feel 23 Right Now Im So Caught Up In My Kids And Losing Weight I Havent Got A Chance To To Do Certain Things 23 Year Olds Do I Cant Wear A Bikini To The Beach I Cant Wear A Min Skirt So I Want To Do All That Befor Im To Odl I Mean Yo Only As Old As You Feel But U Have To No Your Limit And Age Right Well Anyways Glad I Finally Found A Place Where I Can Just Come And Say How I Feel About Things Makes Me Feel So Much Better Talk To All U Later Shea
Closed Thread