3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   Girls with Goals WI # 4 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/62606-girls-goals-wi-4-a.html)

fatgirlnomore! 08-01-2005 08:29 AM

Girls with Goals WI # 4

Well my WI today is not so good and I have no idea why!!! :( I am at the point of giving up but being so stubborn I wont go down that easily!!!I am 178.8 this am and thinking of throwing the scale right out the window!!!I was good this weekend I even exercised and now I am up two lbs from Friday :?: WHATEVER!! Anyhow ladies I hope to hear all of your good news and that your efforts are being rewarded by the scale gods LOL have a great day ladies!!! :D

skinnyjeans 08-01-2005 09:16 AM

That amount of weight in that short of time is probably water weight. Just keep drinking lots of water and it will flush out.

I have lost track of where everyone stands from their beginning weight. Maybe we should post a weekly loss and the overall total to keep track. As for me I am down two lbs from last week to 170.5. I didn't make it in to the 160's but should happen this week. My overall weight loss so far is 3 lbs. Not bad I am just going to keep working at it.

SJ

fatgirlnomore! 08-01-2005 09:41 AM

SJ how can i post an overall when I am at the same start weight lol good for you keep going your only 7 lbs from the reward!!!

skinnyjeans 08-01-2005 10:40 AM

Oh. I thought you were in the same spot as me. Lost some, gained some back, still a little ahead. At least from the sound of things you are making process. Just waiting for the scale to reflect it. You'll probably have a big drop all at once, that is what happens to me. Nothing...Nothing...Nothing..Yay!

yvette120 08-01-2005 11:42 AM

Hello ladies I feel you. I weigh 207.8 pounds today. I have loss 0.7 pounds. My total loss so far is 3.7 pounds. I have a ways to go also. Don't let the scale get you down oh and by the way I bought a new scale that measures body fat and the percentage of water that is in your body. I like the scale but it measure every bit of weight and you can't get away with anything, it doesn't change. Come on ladies we are in this together we are going to lose this weight.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra...130/207.8/.png

fatgirlnomore! 08-01-2005 11:50 AM

MY scale measures body fat and weight only a water sone sounds interesting we wont get inot fat % cause thats a whoooole nother issue LOL Great going on the 3.7 lbs yvette!!! Ohh and BTW have been to chicago once and LOVEDDD it !!!ILLL BEE BACKKKK!!!

fatgirlnomore! 08-02-2005 08:30 AM

Good morning ladies nice to see everyone having results , congratulations !!!!We can do this I know it !!!

Stayc 08-02-2005 10:32 AM

Hey Ladies it Stayc, I weighted in at 173 so no loss this week, But I had a bad weekend DH birthday and we partied Sat & Sun so well at least I didn't gain anything. But that keeps me at a 4 pound loss total. Well FGA- hang in there it's hard really hard when you have everyday life taking it's tow on us. SK- Great job 2 pounds that is wonderful :). Yvet- Good job also every little bit counts. Well Ladies have a great day and remember !!
Hang in there we are worth it !

Stacey

fatgirlnomore! 08-02-2005 10:40 AM

Stacy youre still in the lead even if you didnt lose this week , but Im gonna beat you youll see ROTFLMAO

fatgirlnomore! 08-03-2005 08:28 AM

:D Today will be my third day in a row of walking!! I am proud of myself , I am even dragging the kids along they play on the track or in the sand but I get to walk!!Yesterday I mixed it up a bit and sprinted a little on each trip around each time trying to go a little further ! Dont think I will do this every day cause my knees are aching this am so today I will take it easy and try that again tommorow!!!How is everyone else?? :D

yvette120 08-03-2005 04:57 PM

Hello everyone things are going ok here. I am proud of you hot momma keep on walking. My exercise is great!! I am still working on my eating. I think the most difficult thing to do is to drink enough water. I usually only drink water when I'm thirsty and not because I am suppose to get so much into my body. Stacy I bet you are glad you stayed the same now you are back on track so continue to lose at least you haven't taken a step backwards. Lets get smaller ladies we can do this yes we can.

fatgirlnomore! 08-04-2005 08:42 AM

A little challenge for the GWG

I gave myself this challenge a few months back now I would like to know what you all think! ;)
Each day I am going to try to think of something anything about myself that I love. Today it is my wrist bones sticking out shows me that I have made progress even if the scale wont cooperate :mad: .LOL how about you???

yvette120 08-04-2005 04:58 PM

I think that is great to do that I am going to piggy back off of you and do the same thing you are so right it is important to love who we are right now not when we are thinner. I looked at myself in the mirror this evening and I told myself that I love me but now I am going to be more specific about what I love about me. So today I love my hands. :)

fatgirlnomore! 08-05-2005 08:24 AM

HMMPHH My OWI and guess what I gained another lb WTH I have been on program for two weeks and I keep gaining. I even started exercisng? I dont get it!OH well if the little engine could so can I! Have a great weekend all and well see ya monday !
I love my calfs they are toned and defined!!!Not to mention they propell me through the day!! :lol:

skinnyjeans 08-05-2005 12:41 PM

Keep up the good work ladies. I feel it is another dead week for me (no movement up or down). Maybe I can do something to take care of that this weekend.

SJ