Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 05:03 AM   #1  

Talking

hi everyone!
i am farukh from pakistan!
i am 25 and weight alot heavier then wat i shud witha height of 5.4'
i have been gaining and loosing weight for 6-7 yrs now....i cant n do not know how to maintain my weight!
my lowest weight has been 127 and heighest 183!
currently i weight 165....i dont want to diet and workout like mad...i want a healthy change & i want it for life!
tho i'm working and am a pretty active person...still i am too lazy to "WORKOUT"
i'm slowly bringing change in my life...
i started with healthy eating plan on the 13th n as yet i ahve lost 4 pounds :O
i have joined an aerobics class and today will be my first day
my problem is PERSISTENCE...i lose weight and i gain it bac in a couple of months.
all my friends are slim n gorgeous which amkes me feel THE ODD ONE OUT!!!
this time my best friend (who's my age, of my height, mum of a 4 yr old & weighs 120 pounds) has kinda teamed up with me, to give me support and encourage me. i tell her abt how much /less i atee and for how longi worked out .... so he is kinda monitoring me ..... whcih is a GR8 help.
man im sick of this weight :-(
i hope all of us who r working hard loose these extra layers of adipose tissues and live a healthy happy life
wish u all a very best of luck!
farukh!

Last edited by farukh; 07-28-2005 at 05:15 AM.
Closed Thread