Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 03:20 PM   #1  
AAA

Red face WANT BUDDY/BUDDIES-ME: age 49, F, eat mostly vegetarian & lowfat, exercise 1 hr./day

Hello - I'm new.

I'd love to have a support buddy/buddies.

I am female, age 49. Taking the first step each day (to make myself exercise) is always a battle for me. I need to exercise (aerobics, yoga, stretching, weights) for one hour each and every day of the week.

I need to lose weight. I try to eat primarily low fat and vegetarian.

I have been having high blood pressure and high cholesterol, and am being treated for that, but want to change my life not just take a bunch of pills.

I have to eat right (low fat) or else I feel awful (literally) and can't exercise until my diet is straightened-out. An 'atkins' type diet is NOT for me. Low fat and vegetarian-type of diet is right for me.

Would love to have support. -

Feel free to email me, and occasionally I online chat at msn, too. My email is: [email protected] free download msn 7.0 for live chat.
Closed Thread