Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 10:38 PM   #1  

Default Struggling and Discouraged ~NEED BUDDIES PLEASE!!

Hi!

My name is Anna, I'm 36 yrs old, married and mom to three children ages 12, almost 10 and 8. I have been following the weight watchers flex points plan since January and have lost 35 lbs. but have been struggling the past 2 months and haven't been sticking with it and have been losing and gaining the same 5 lbs.

I was doing so well in the beginning and then I don't know what happened. I was starting to look good and then I don't know I guess maybe I was getting TOO COMFORTABLE and started slacking, but I just can't seem to get BACK WITH IT AND START losing again.

I started out at almost 261 lbs. and got down to 226 lbs. I was so close to getting into the teens and then the 100's again and I keep blowing it.

If anyone has any words of wisdom or advise I'd love to hear from you. I need all the support I can get. My husband loves me no matter what but doesn't realize how hard it is to lose and what its lilke to be addicted to food.

Anyone who wants can email me at jordyn1968 at hotmail.com I hope to make lots of new friends. Just put diet buddy in the subject so I know its not junk mail. Thanks.

Anna in Ohio
Old 07-10-2005, 07:45 AM   #2  
Helloooo? Treats, please!

I know what you mean about gaining and losing. The last few years it's been the same 15-20 lbs. for me. I guess the key is just to be consistent and stick with it. I'm glad your husband is supportive. I can't think of anything worse than a man in your life who isn't there for you. My bf is great, always telling mehow beautiful I am and how I'm not fat....yeah right! But I'd kill him if he said anything else !

I'm on the south beach diet and it's really good for cravings. I hear often from people on WW that cravings are an issue. South Beach regulates your blood sugar so cravings are not a huge problem. Of course, I still WANT junk food, but I can resist now. Maybe you should give SB a try? Is there a way to incorporate it in with your WW program? I've lost 7 pounds in about a week on the first phase of the plan and I find I have more energy too. Check out the south beach forum, I think it's the best one on this site.
Old 07-11-2005, 08:34 PM   #3  

Try reading the Normal Eating web site. There's a lot of helpful tips about healthy eating. Their web site is geared toward emotional and overeaters.
Closed Thread