Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 12:31 PM   #1  
Fit by Forty

Default New and looking for fellow Canadians for support

I'm new here and I'm looking for fellow Canadians for support. I'm not following any specific diet, just making a lifestyle change. I'm 32, soon to be 33 live in Simcoe Ontario, work full time as a server and a supervisor at a steakhouse...of all places to work when you are trying to lose weight! LOL I've been married for 8 1/2 years. I have two children from a previous marriage a son 14 and a daughter 11. I have 2 cats and a dog. I'm very open minded, out spoken, loves to laugh and make others laugh, enjoys, cooking, finding new recipes, gardening....even if I have a brown thumb...reading, reality shows, especially the bachellor/ette, trading spouses. Looking to make lots of friends here on my weight loss journey.
Old 01-19-2005, 07:15 PM   #2  

Hi there! I'm from Newfoundland. 23 years old, working along with the Dept. of Tourism here. I'm looking for some support too, other than my normal circle of friends.

How much are you looking to lose?
Old 01-19-2005, 09:43 PM   #3  
Fit by Forty

Hi there!
Great to hear from you. I only want to lose 11 or so lbs. I know that isn't much but I want to nip this in the bud. I don't want to be 50 trying to lose 100 lbs.
Keep in touch!
Old 01-19-2005, 11:14 PM   #4  
Trimforlife

Default Looking For a Buddy

Hey There,

I am a 21 year old student looking to lose weight and get in shape for paramedic school, which starts in September. Just looking for some people to share tips and chat with.
Closed Thread