Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 01:05 AM   #1  

Smile Introducing - Me!

Hi all,

I am a 35 yo mum of two kids. The last time I weighed myself I was somewhere around 90 kgs. I can't remember exactly. I think I may have supressed the memory.

I have been making a concerted effort to eat healthier for four weeks now. I think I have lost weight (my stomach is no longer bigger than my bust ). I will let you know when I either buy a scale or visit someone with one.

My aim now is to keep motivated and start actually exercising.

Adele
Old 07-15-2004, 02:16 AM   #2  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Hi and welcome to the 3fc website. Here you will find heaps of support, help and inspiration. It takes time to sort all the bits and pieces out, but on the forums there is help and threads for those doing eating plans like South Beach or Sugar Busters and Weight Watchers, there are sections for those with health problems trying to lose weight and then there are the support groups threads where we chat about anything and everything, moan, groan and carry on. You can also start your on-line journal and diarise all the things you do and eat during the day. It's amazing how much stuff there is on this site.
So jump on in there and find a thread that suits you and get started. You could start by telling us how much you want to lose and whether you have any goals in mind. Most of the people on the threads talk in pounds - especially the Americans, but the rest of us just manage to educate them about kilos, stones and other measurements. Before you go much further, take measurements of yourself. You can use these to check on progress at times when the scales are not co-operating. Good luck and I look forward to reading your posts around the threads.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:45 PM   #3  

Hi Adele, sounds like you are another aussie (you don't see kilos normally!)
I am from the east coast and finally made the decision that I want to get healthy again! my weight goes anywhere from 70 to 125 kg! right now I am around 91ish, but this time I am losing it for life. and have changed so many bad habits.
My stomach probably will always be bigger than my bust. well until my DH agrees I could use boob implants!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!(but then I might have problems running on my treadmill!bounce bounce.... maybe I am fine with what i have, they really don't get in the way....LOL)

Cheers!
Sonja
Closed Thread