3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   I want a Buddy :) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/42122-i-want-buddy.html)

curvygrl80 06-16-2004 08:25 AM

I want a Buddy :)

HI Everyone :flow2:

Im wanting to have a buddy to talk to about our struggle and success with losing weight. I'm 24 yrs old and a recent graduate, who will be going back to school this fall for yet another major. I've always had a weight problem since I can remember. The only time I was actually at a weight I was happy with was when I was 16 and 17, but all of that changed quickly. My highest weight has been 218 and I'm currently 203 my goal is to eventually be 160. I'm 5'6 and large frame and I must admit I love food l :hun: , but obviously I'm controlling that now. I just want to get out of the rut that I am in about feeling bad about myself and having low self esteem and confidence. I'm not married, but I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years now :love: and I have no kids. Anyone who would like to be my buddy would be great that way we can be supportive with each other. :cheer: I would prefer someone with similar stats or in their 20's as well, but of course all are welcome :) Hope to hear from someone soon.

STAY POSITIVE EVERYONE, WE ARE STRONG AND CAN DO THIS :grouphug:

SwimGirl 06-16-2004 12:59 PM

woah

I was just reading your little intro, and ours are almost the same, only.. I'm bigger than you. I'm 24 years old, thinking about going back to school. Have a boyfriend of 5 years as well, he's not much help with the weight loss thing. Mostly just because he loves fast food, and when thats the only thing to eat.. thats what I do. Anyways, I'm 5'7"-5'8"ish, I'm somewhere between, and I weigh 249, and would like to get to about 160. I have a lot more to lose than you. Let me know :)

eatnothingalive 06-16-2004 04:24 PM

Hiya gals, I'm in the same boat (sorta)...and guess what? I'm bigger than you both!--so don't feel bad!
I am 27, married, been with my hubby for about 6 years, no kids yet--though that's one of the many reasons I want to lose weight...I have been on here for a couple of months and have only lost about 6 lbs because I keep going off plan and re-starting it... I turned 27 in May and my goal is to turn 28 and be thin...or nearly thin! I am really desperate to do it this time... I have tried so many times before, and I want to be in shape before I am 30---preferably by the time I am 28 we can start trying for a lil' one! I also want to be thinner for health reasons, and for selfish reasons too--- I wanna look hot in a little black dress!
Anyway, I am willing to be a buddy for both of you! Let me know! You can PM me or just keep posting under this thread! I also post occasionally on "April chicks" under the support thread...good bunch of chicks there...
Take care all!
Tara