Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 03:29 PM   #1  
Doin' it this time

S/C/G: 208.8/208.8/145

Default Well I am back 18 weeks till Disney Vacation

And I don't want to cry every time I look at photos this time. I have been twice in the last 3 years....yes I am very lucky. We are going back on Sept 15th....that is 18 weeks today. I have started a walking program as you who have been know you walk and walk at Disney so to get myself ready I am starting now instead of the week before I leave and then wonder why I can't keep up with the kids.

I will be starting with a modified Atkins, I have a friend who has done wonderful things with it so I am goind to try it, also with my underactive thyroid I have heard it is a great way to eat. I am 185....not sure what my signature says since I haven't been here in awhile but I am hoping by the time I leave I want to look good, I am not putting a # on it just to look good in pictures and not be hideing behind my shopping bag and to be able to walk 10 miles without houghing and puffing.

Anyone have a similar target date to get into shape??? I would love the company.
Closed Thread