Looking for Weight Loss Buddy-over 100 lbs.

• Hi, I'm trying to find someone who is looking to lose 100 lbs. Right now I am 5'7" and 255lbs. I have been seeing a health counselor who has been helping me start to eat more whole foods and healthier. I'm also in the process of trying to start an exercise program as well.

I have been overweight all my life but in the last 3 years I have packed on about 50lbs. I am looking to become around 150lbs.

Right now I would like to email someone directly who has similar goals. I live in NYC and it's very difficult to be overweight in the land of "beautiful" people.

I'm looking for a gym right now and I don't want to go to a gym that is filled with skinny girls!
  • I'm Feelin You
    Hi,
    I'm new too. I need to lose 100 lbs as well. I am 5'5", 250 lbs. I actually would be happy to be a size 12-14. I've been overweight for the last 13 years. I live in Maryland. I have a gym membership but rarely go. I feel so uncomfortable there. I'd like to give this buddy thing a try. No promises.
  • both of you!!!!!

scroll down to the bottom of the forum list to the 100 lb club... a great bunch of ladies with huge amounts of wisdom to share.

and congratulations for showing up here!!!! you're in GREAT company here. and there's whole piles of advice around here...