Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 10:54 AM   #1  

Default New Member looking for support for Atkins

Hey all,

I've been reading the threads for the last couple of days and I really like the support being offered!

I'm 28 and getting married in 6 months! I had no idea how big I had gotten until I went to try on wedding dresses last month.

I started the Atkins diet 10 days ago and I went from 190 to 178. I realize that most the loss is water during the induction phase. I really have no one to discuss my diet endeavors with so I'd love to hear from you if you are also starting the doctor's plan!
Old 04-23-2004, 01:00 PM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Welcome lkim0330--

There is a GREAT atkins thread that you may find to be of great help. The girls are very helpful and informative. And they can pretty much answer most of your questions (and if not, they'll find it) that you have about Atkins.

Take a look and I'm sure they'll be more than happy to meet you. And you'll reach your goal in no time and will be absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day!!

Marti
Closed Thread