Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2004, 01:39 PM   #1  

Default Looking for new South Beach buddy!

I have been doing the SB for almost a month and have lost 15 lbs so far. But I would sure like a buddy to help keep me motivated and to talk to.
Old 02-25-2004, 05:05 PM   #2  

I hope I can help. I've been bouncing between Atkins, SBD, low-cal, etc, etc,etc in an attempt to regain control over my body from depression and over-eating. I'm getting back on the SBD wagon, and wiht my DH going overseas, I DON'T WANT TO DO IT ALONE!!!
Old 02-27-2004, 05:13 PM   #3  

I am starting SB on Monday March 1. I'd love someone to bounce ideas off of also. I am very nervous to go on a low-carb diet, since that is all I LOVE to eat and have only tried low cal diets (hmmm...maybe they didnt work since I am still looking for the answer). How hard was the first month?
Old 02-27-2004, 10:57 PM   #4  

hello,
i have been on sbd for almost 3 weeks now and would love a few buddies. this is truly the easiest plan i have ever followed chisox72 i didn't think i could give up the carbs but it is really not so bad.
when is dh leaving birdie_poo?? you must be terribly stressed, hang in there.
great loss so far twrinkles i lost 7 in phase 1, have you switched to phase 2 yet?
i really think all the support helps alot, feel free to email or pm me.
Old 02-29-2004, 09:24 PM   #5  

Hello there. I'm new. I'm trying the south beach diet too, got through it for about a week and then went nuts when out to dinner on Friday night (name a forbidden food and I probably ate it), and feeling kind of down about blowing it. On the advice of a co-worker, I purchased a scale today and got on it for the first time, and was disappointed to see that I am at the heaviest I have ever been in my life. I've always seemingly been waiting for myself to lose 20 pounds, and THEN I'll start having fun in life. I'm tired of waiting! :-)

Congrats to all of you who are already seeing results. I hope I can join you soon!
Old 03-02-2004, 09:04 PM   #6  

i'm also looking for a buddy for the south beach diet i plan to start this week, i'm online most of the time and am looking for someone who is online alot as well because i think if we are both here to help eachother we will get to where we need to be so if anyone wants to buddy up with me send me a msg
Closed Thread