Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2004, 08:39 PM   #1  
Told I have a pretty face

Default I'm Single, I'm Fat, It's Valentines Day-Oh NO!!

Hello,

I have joined, rejoined, renewed, extended my membership here for well over 3 years. Yes, It's me again, Little LA trying hard to lose weight. I've tried Weight Watchers and have lost 15 pounds. I did Atkins for a week and lost 2 more pounds but realized I love carbs.

Right now I am following Weight Watchers although I can't afford to attend meetings. Once some bills are paid, I'll be at the meetings. I hope to gain support here. I've made friends on these threads but it seems we all desert each other (mmm, dessert)

I am trying to avoid any sweets. I will eat rice and pasta but limit my sweet intake. Let's hope I can do it again.

I am single, in my early thirties (although I am slowly reaching the half-way point) I have never been married and have no potential mates at all. S
I'm not really all that depressed about it. I figure the right guy is out there, I'll just have to dig him up.

So if you're looking for support, come in and chat. Even if you're not single, the more the merrier!!

LA
Old 02-22-2004, 02:09 AM   #2  

Hi LA...I'm not single but I know very well your love of carbs! I'm currently 212, gw is 135, and I'm just starting out. In theory, so is my husband but he works really hard and doesn't have the energy to go to the gym or even for a walk that I do, so I don't work out nearly as often as I'd like. But if you need some encouragement or just wanna talk, IM me at bertcie or email me at [email protected]
Old 02-22-2004, 02:32 PM   #3  
stbakd

welcome back la. the sweets are ok but in small doses. try eating more protien also. eat healthy snacks. i'm single also. the men should look in side the packsage not look at the outside. i hope you don't take it the wrong way. most men don't want to be seen with a large lady.
glen
Old 02-22-2004, 04:27 PM   #4  
Movin' and Losin'

Hi, LA! Welcome back! I'd love to be your buddy. I need encouragement as well. I'm still looking to lose about 35 pounds. I'm following Atkins and have had decent success on it so far. I'm not a carb-lover, myself. I'm recently single, so I can relate to you on that level. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Take care,
Jina
Closed Thread