Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2003, 10:58 AM   #1  

Talking I need a cyber buddy

I need a cyber buddy to get started on a change in mylife style. I just got married to a man 3 years younger and I find that his energy level is higher and i want to be able to keep up. He doesn't find my wieght a major issue 200lbs but I know as we grow older that it may be a problem. Please any body that can lend support I really need it. Please email me.
Old 11-15-2003, 06:52 PM   #2  
it's always something

Hi, and welcome to 3FC!

We have a lot of married couples here, and it seems that all husbands react differently to their wives' weight. I can understand where something so personal can be an issue. You'll want to feel completely comfortable with him, and it's important to feel good about yourself first. Please feel free to jump into any of our threads and find a diet plan that fits your lifestyle. There are a lot of people here to support you through it, and we look forward to having you as a part of our group
Old 11-15-2003, 07:25 PM   #3  

Feel free to email me at [email protected]

I love having email buddies.
Old 01-07-2004, 10:22 AM   #4  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

Would love to trade support! feel free to email me at [email protected] . my husband could care less about
health/exercise. but i love my couch potato. :0 it gets frustrating trying to help myself without help. why i love this site so much.!
Old 01-19-2004, 08:30 AM   #5  

Hi there! i'm to get married in five months to someone six years younger than me. We've been together for eight years now and the weight issue doesn't seem to bother him. still, having gained 20lbs since we started dating is an issue for me. Right now i'm terrified at the prospect of gaining more weight after the wedding and/or possible pregnancy. If you feel we have sth in common please email me at [email protected]
Closed Thread