Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-13-2022, 05:54 AM   #1  

Smile Fat enby on a diet

Hi! So I'm not a fat chick on a diet, not really a guy either... I'm non-binary (= enby)! I was assigned female at birth but am transitionning to become a man socially (that includes taking testosterone and trying to get top surgery). I'm overweight/obese (although I prefer the word "fat") and my hips are a big problem (pun non-intended) so I'm trying to lose some weight (and gain some muscle, which is made easier by testosterone) to boost the fat redistribution process! I began at 244lbs and am now at 242. I use MyFitnessPal to count my calories.

BTW I'm 30 and live in France. I'm a teacher-librarian in middle-school. I love creating stuff and I'm heavily online.
Ezra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 06:06 AM   #2  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Welcome to 3FC, Ezra,

Hope we can be supportive as you work your eating plan and exercise plan for your newly-made-public direction in life.
BillBlueEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 06:18 AM   #3  

Thanks!

Forgot to add: I'm a vegetarian, but not big on the cooking (especially since I've been having a roach problem in my kitchen, EW) so I eat a lot of frozen food.
Ezra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 04:50 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 267 / 195 / 175

Height: 5'10"

Bienvenue!
MrBadger is offline   Reply With Quote