3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   Obesity makes me lose confidence in life (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/325414-obesity-makes-me-lose-confidence-life.html)

sccc1988 08-05-2022 04:10 AM

Obesity makes me lose confidence in life

Ladies and gentlemen, please give me some time to tell about my obesity experience, I am a male, 20 years old, currently in college, I used to suspect genetic inheritance, because my family is overweight, I I have been overweight since I was a child. Obesity has brought me endless pain and torture. I am only 175cm tall and weigh 280 pounds. Because of my obesity, I have been bullied by others and discriminated against by my classmates and friends since I was a child, and I am unhappy every day. I was humiliated and bullied because of being fat. I had countless thoughts of suicide. I felt inferior and cowardly from the bottom of my heart and dared not talk to people. I didn’t even dare to face the girl I liked on campus. I was really too cowardly. Now, it hurts and thinks about it. In a school bullying in 2020, I seemed to be motivated by some kind of force. I suddenly vowed to lose weight in my heart. I don't want to be bullied again, and I don't want the girl I like to be with other boys. In love, I want to change myself.
I searched for videos on youtube for weight loss and fat loss. Some bloggers are very professional. After 2 years of fat loss, my weight has been reduced from 280 pounds to 175 pounds. It's really amazing, I really want to put I can express my incomparably excited feelings to you. It’s really amazing. As long as you persist and train scientifically, I believe you can lose weight too. Since losing weight, I have become very cheerful and have made friends with women. Friends, get along well with classmates.
I followed several bloggers on YouTube to practice how to lose weight scientifically every day, and now I will share it with you.
This set of aerobics is suitable for both men and women

wilber.erickson 01-28-2023 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sccc1988 (Post 5453655)
Ladies and gentlemen, please give me some time to tell about my obesity experience, I am a male, 20 years old, currently in college, I used to suspect genetic inheritance, because my family is overweight, I I have been overweight since I was a child. Obesity has brought me endless pain and torture. I am only 175cm tall and weigh 280 pounds. Because of my obesity, I have been bullied by others and discriminated against by my classmates and friends since I was a child, and I am unhappy every day. I was humiliated and bullied because of being fat. I had countless thoughts of suicide. I felt inferior and cowardly from the bottom of my heart and dared not talk to people. I didn’t even dare to face the girl I liked on campus. I was really too cowardly. Now, it hurts and thinks about it. In a school bullying in 2020, I seemed to be motivated by some kind of force. I suddenly vowed to lose weight in my heart. I don't want to be bullied again, and I don't want the girl I like to be with other boys. In love, I want to change myself.
I searched for videos on youtube for weight loss and fat loss. Some bloggers are very professional. After 2 years of fat loss, my weight has been reduced from 280 pounds to 175 pounds. It's really amazing, I really want to put I can express my incomparably excited feelings to you. It’s really amazing. As long as you persist and train scientifically, I believe you can lose weight too. Since losing weight, I have become very cheerful and have made friends with women. Friends, get along well with classmates.
I followed several bloggers on YouTube to practice how to lose weight scientifically every day, and now I will share it with you.
This set of aerobics is suitable for both men and women

hello

Speed Test