Hi, I'm Constance

• I'm hoping to get some support on this forum by directly communicating with some members who want to travel this weight loss journey with me. My weight gain has not been a problem until now. My knees are killing me and I'm feeling painful joints never experienced before. I was thin most of my life until I got a divorce from an abusive husband. I basically thumbed the world, rejecting it. Believe it or not, I am a happy fat person. But, now this weight gain has slowed me down with doing the things I love: tennis, hiking, cycling. I'd love to look better in my clothes again. I have to lose about 100 lbs. I can't believe I'm this heavy!
  • Hi and welcome. I'm new here too. We all do not what to be fat, so we are here. I hope you'll find what you are looking for here.
    I'm sure you can lose 100 lbs. If someone did it, you can too.
  • Hi Everyone. I AM NEW HERE
  • Hiiiii
  • Hi Everyone. welcome
  • holaa
  • I may have the answer
    Quote: I'm hoping to get some support on this forum by directly communicating with some members who want to travel this weight loss journey with me. My weight gain has not been a problem until now. My knees are killing me and I'm feeling painful joints never experienced before. I was thin most of my life until I got a divorce from an abusive husband. I basically thumbed the world, rejecting it. Believe it or not, I am a happy fat person. But, now this weight gain has slowed me down with doing the things I love: tennis, hiking, cycling. I'd love to look better in my clothes again. I have to lose about 100 lbs. I can't believe I'm this heavy!
  • Is it insensitive to congratulate you on the divorce? That's one kind of weight loss...

Slowing down is something I definitely relate to, too, especially the hiking and cycling. Suddenly, my favorite hikes are crazy difficult and I can't keep up with the long bike rides that used to be so fun and freeing. How did that sneak up on me? You can definitely do this, though!
  • Hi, I also don't want to gain my weight again and that is why I came here for some tips.
  • Hello. Welcome.
  • Hello, welcome