Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-04-2020, 10:01 AM   #1  

Default I'm Back with the 100lbs I lost

Hey Guys,
I was active on this site about 5 years ago. The website really helped to kickstart my weightloss and I ended up losing a little over 100lbs. Since then, I've gained it all back. It kills me to type this since I had worked so hard and was so proud of myself. I am now at the highest weight I've ever been and am truly disgusted by myself. I currently am repulsed when I look in the mirror, have difficulties doing simple everyday tasks and feel overall sluggish and just terrible. I need to lost weight - it's not a choice, it just needs to happens. I know this, and yet I still struggle. I'm not sure if I'm depressed, given up on myself or what.

I'm here to try and kick off my weightloss once again. I need to feel motivated and have some accountability. I wanna hear what's working for others and share what's working for me. If there's anyone in a similar boat who needs to lose a large amount of weight and wants to be buddies, I'd love that.
simplysmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 11:08 AM   #2  
amber

S/C/G: 318/288.8/220

Height: 5'5"

Me! Same exact thing for me and I'm back as well! I don't plan to get to 149 but I do want to get to 180 as my starting goal from 287 again! I do Zumba and 30 day shred and am just trying to make healthier eating choices. Moving back in to it slowly because that's what works for me! Welcome back, stay active on here and there's still a TON of support! Which is why I'm back as well. Yay us!

Last edited by ButterCup85; 05-04-2020 at 11:09 AM.
ButterCup85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 08:46 PM   #3  

Height: 5'9"

Hi! I am in a similar situation. I need to lose about 50 pounds. I was doing so well. I haven't been on here in four years. This site was what kept me going. I count calories because it makes me accountable and helps me feel like I can still eat certain things. I am not excited about how I look but I don't say anything negative around my daughter because I don't want her to grow up with the same negative feelings about her body that I have. That's my number one goal is to raise a strong, confident girl that turns into a kind, strong woman. So I have to be the model for that. I have to be kind to myself first and strong enough to keep from putting that body hatred into her mind. So be kind to yourself as you go through this weight loss journey! I think you will find it easier to live with. I know the weight won't come off as quickly as I would like. But I hope that I can make the changes I need to be around for a long time and be able to enjoy life the way I really want to.
Brandis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 01:01 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 252 / 252 / 135

Height: 5'5"

I'm in the exact same boat as you. Lost a bunch of weight a few years ago, and now I am back heavier than ever. I have 100 lbs to lose just to get to the very top end of normal (might even still be considered overweight). It is, frankly, a task so daunting that I don't even know where to start. I decided to start by heading back to this site which I found so helpful before. Covid isn't helping matters!
fiannalove is offline   Reply With Quote