A New Start for Me!

• Hello, I recently made a major move, after my husband passed away, and I lost
    a grandson recently. I ate for comfort. Now I've decided I had to move a head
    and think of me, and what I want to do with the rest of my life. I decided to lose 15-20 lbs. After researching all of the different weight loss plans, I have decided that the South Beach Diet would be my plan. I start Monday, (tomorrow) and I have learned much from this forum. Thanks to all of you!
  • Quote: Hello, I recently made a major move, after my husband passed away, and I lost
    a grandson recently. I ate for comfort. Now I've decided I had to move a head
    and think of me, and what I want to do with the rest of my life. I decided to lose 15-20 lbs. After researching all of the different weight loss plans, I have decided that the South Beach Diet would be my plan. I start Monday, (tomorrow) and I have learned much from this forum. Thanks to all of you!
    Good luck with your diet plans. That sounds like a really tough bunch of stuff to deal with, and it's fabulous that you've decided to work on yourself and make a positive change when it would be so easy to slump into a negative state of mind. Keep posting here. I'd love to see how you get on with your goals. And take care of yourself