Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-30-2018, 03:36 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 164.5/152.8/139

Height: 68"

Default Trying to lose 12 lbs before Halloween

Hello everyone! I am new here and thought I needed a little accountability to help me stick with my goal of losing 12 lbs before Halloween of this year. "Why Halloween?" you may ask. Well, in the past this holiday has always helped send me down a 3-month sabotage session of my previous healthy eating efforts and has left a cumulative weight gain since I had my last child 4 years ago. I am trying to lose the baby weight so I can feel more energetic, have my clothes fit better, and have more energy. Right now, if I lose 12 lbs, that will set me up to do better during the upcoming holiday season and everything that comes with it. I should probably lose twice that for general health, but I am taking small steps toward that goal. Right now, I am focusing on being regular with my workouts and in logging my calories in my fitness pal to keep myself on track.
SarahGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 09:55 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Hi Sarah. Welcome to 3FatChicks .I think 12 lbs by Halloween is a good goal and definitely doable .You have come to the right place. Look around the forum and if you see a topic that interests you, jump right in. There are some great challenges going on in the Challenge section .Good luck with your weight loss journey!
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 09:31 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 164.5/152.8/139

Height: 68"

Thanks! I didn't quite hit my goal by Halloween but managed to be down around 10 lbs. I hit goal weight for this mini goal right before Thanksgiving. I eventually want to get back to around 139 because that was about what I was before I had kids. It is definitely hard to lose it around my mid section Lots of helpful advice on here and it is fun to see what is working for everyone else!
SarahGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 10:36 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 267.4/179.6/150

Height: 5'7"

Way to go sticking with it. The timing of WHEN you make your goals isn't as important as the fact that you stuck with it and made them eventually. Keep it up.
Lacerta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 08:40 AM   #5  

That’s the safe space... some people get tempted to push the limits. Obviously, it’s playing with fire.
WriterVulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 08:04 PM   #6  

good luck!
gaben3722 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baby weight, goals, weight loss