Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-22-2018, 11:06 PM   #1  

Exclamation Hi, I am Lynn and I am new to this site. I am not sure how this site works.

Hello, any guidance to this site is appreciated. I am looking for someone to be my online partner in order to lose weight and hold me accountable.
3hflcah12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 12:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/193/175

Height: 5'3

Hi Lynn. Welcome to 3FatChicks. This is a great site for giving and receiving weight loss support. I suggest you visit our Chicks Up For A Challenge section. There are always so many challenges going on, and everyone is ready to give and get support. Pick one that you like and jump right in!!

https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chi...challenge-159/
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 08:40 PM   #3  

Hi Carol, thank you. I will do so. I also want to start a blog sometime as it is part of what I am working on to lose weight. Any ideas of where I should be searching in this site? Thank you. Have a fantastic day.
3hflcah12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 09:40 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 217/193/175

Height: 5'3

Lynn, I'm sorry to say that 3FatChicks has discontinued their Diet Blog section. The information about it will probably be removed since it no longer applies. You can, however, start a thread of your own to use as a Diet Blog. I would recommend posting it in the section that comes closes to the diet plan you intend to follow, such as Calorie Counting, Whole Foods, Low Carb (Atkins) or even in the Weight Loss Support Section. A few other posters have done that. Once you start, others may stop in to read what you've posted and make comments.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
50 loss of fat mass, guide for calorie burning, help me lose weight, need an online partner