Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-14-2018, 08:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 301/277/165

Height: 5'9"

Default I was getting a bit lonely in the Dutch-speaking Weight Watchers community...

Hi there!

My name is Darnielle, and I'm 31 years old.

I am two months into my weight loss journey through Weight Watchers and I'm doing really well, but I am really missing out on the community aspect due to the fact that I am a New Zealander living in the Netherlands and the WW community is all Dutch to me! So I went on the hunt for an English language community and found this one. I hope it works out for me.

My starting weight on May 8th (2018) was 136.7kg (around 301lbs). I am now down to 125.5kg (around 277lbs), with a goal weight of 75kg (165lbs). I've given myself two years, but I think I might make it in just over one with how well it has been going with nothing more than better food choices and as much exercise as I can manage.

My weight gain was due to chronic illness. I had to give up most exercise, and although my diet was fine for someone with a moderately active lifestyle, it was a little too much for the sudden sedentary lifestyle I ended up developing. I am still unwell, but for the sake of not developing any weight-related health issues on top of the chronic illnesses, I made the decision to actively lose weight.

I'm looking forward to interacting with all of you and being inspired over the course of my journey.
harlequimsy is offline   Reply With Quote