Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-17-2018, 01:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 289/282/175

Height: 5' 6"

Smile Noob Here!!

Hi im new here, definitely not new to being overweight lol. Ive been up and down my whole life pretty much. This point in my life is the highest ive ever been, 282lbs!!!! Ive decided to make changes in my terrible eating habits to begin a weght loss journey of a little over 100lbs. I have 4 children (3 girls and one boy) I was divorced from my ex husband in 2010 and have been in a tough relationship after that with a man who is an alcoholic. I have been living away from him for 2 years now with my kids while he has been trying to deal with that. I work part time as a bookkeeper for a construction company. I wanted to join this because I dont know anyone else who struggles with weight like I do and that would be able to support me and I them. So Hello All!!!! I look forward to the journey with you guys!!!!
Starz529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:29 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 257/230.0/156

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome! Jump in where you feel a good fit. With 4 kids I understand how the weight journey can be - I find I eat or snack when mine do and I’m not necessarily hungry. It’s hard to when someone you love has a problem with the drink - we have a close member in the family that has that fight. As you find your way around here you may find some threads are more active then others. The people on this site have been very helpful and supportive. Good luck to you on your journey!
lemonthyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 02:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 289/282/175

Height: 5' 6"

Thank you ....omg I know snacking with the kids is terrible.....or finishing a few chicken nuggets or something they didnt eat lol
Starz529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 08:20 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 257/230.0/156

Height: 5' 8"

Right! Because at the same time, if your budget minded, you start adding up what they’d aren't eating and sometimes you’d rather it eaten then tossed. It can be a big old loopy circle. Hang in there!
lemonthyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 07:38 AM   #5  

good luck on your journey!! and to your kids.
marklat is offline   Reply With Quote