Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-16-2018, 11:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 157/130-125lbs

Height: 5'3"

Wink New and needing help

Hi Everyone, I have always struggled with weight but recently I have put on about 20 pounds due to family issues. My dad has a blood cancer and prostate cancer. I work as an Oncology RN and fully understand what is happening and what is going to happen. That bothers me and I feel as though I have to be the strong one for my family and it wears me down from time to time. My only outlet these past 6 months was to do nothing but sit on the couch and eat. I also have 16 year old twins (one boy, one girl) who are very good kids but for a single mom it can be difficult. I want to lose this weight to be able to be more like myself and not that stranger in the mirror. It was like an overnight sensation that I realized that I have added on weight. My ultimate goal is to lose 25-30 pounds and become a healthier more vibrant me. I hope that there will be people who can assist me during this life changing challenge and I would also like to be your motivator. Thanks for reading and off we go. A
orionstargazer is offline   Reply With Quote