Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-08-2018, 12:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 184/176/130

Height: 5'4

Default The "Goal" page seem's so far away!!

I gave the title of my post exactly what I thought when I opened the forum page

Hi,

My names Kellie im 27 years old, 5'4 & currently 176lbs I don't mind writing that because I have every intention of being 50lbs slimmer by the end of the year and feeling proud when I come back to read this post.

I suffer from PCOS and from previously doing Atkins and cutting carbs, I found its the only thing that works for me. I'm currently on Atkins induction (Day 4) I'd love to find a "buddy" with similar stats to push eachother along. I definitely lack motivation but I have a wedding in Spain in September and the thought of being there for a week in a bikini looking the way I do now kills me.

I intend on staying on Atkins induction for as long as possible. I will also be walking to work which is 3 miles.....well not every day maybe 3 times a week for a while (I wont be walking home as I finish at 1am)

Anyway, I can't wait to get started on this journey and make a few friends along the way
Goodbyeweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 04:30 PM   #2  
learning maintenance

S/C/G: 159/120/118

Height: 5' 3.5"

hi there Kellie!
I know what you mean about the goals. I started my diet in January and was shocked at how much I weighed and how much work was in front of me. It's not a very helpful thought though, so ditch it, and concentrate on what you have to do this week!! The goal page is good to look at occasionally though for a bit of inspiration. Good luck with your mission!
ange82much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:32 AM   #3  

Hey Goodbyeweight,

You are in the right place to get motivated

Try to focus on a weekly/daily goal ! this will help you staying motivated throughout your journey, while keeping the big picture in mind
lowcarb18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 10:35 AM   #4  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Hi!

I have been on this journey for years. And the goal kept slipping further and further away, so I know the feeling. My all time high was 185 and I am at 168 right now. It is just so hard. Now I am taking one moment at a time. I went to bed feeling a bit hungry last night and I was actually proud of myself.
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote