Here for support and to share successes

• My name is Marlayna and I joined this forum mostly because I want to share any success I have and get support when I need it. My fiance is a marine biologist and is on a boat until October-Novemberish. My only friends in my area moved away. I have lots of friends that are out of state and what I REALLY want is to keep all of my updates about weight loss, ect to myself until I'm my goal weight, I'm working really hard and think I deserve to have the big reveal to look forward to.

But I also REALLY get excited about little successes (reached my first mini-goal yestderday and got out of the 250s, which is usually where I get stuck and give up!) So I joined this forum so I can show off tickers when I finally reach 25 posts, talk about any challenges I have, ect.
  • Hi Marlayna.
    I am Susi and live in Colorado.
    What a great goal you have!
    Sounds exciting.
    Slow and steady really does win the race so little successes are very important.
    They should be celebrated.
    I look forward to encouraging each other!
  • Congratulations on getting out of the 250's. I am like you, I want to celebrate the mini successes. Every time I get to a lower level (below 300, below 290, etc) I feel like I have a reason to celebrate. My next goal is to get below 280.

How exciting to have a big reveal to look forward to. That is such a great goal. My youngest son is getting married in October 2018, and I want to look great for his wedding. The 3 of us are new to this site and I think if we encourage one another we will have success together.

Susi, you are so right. Slow and steady does win the race and small victories should be celebrated.