Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-01-2016, 06:04 AM   #1  

Height: 165 cm/65 in

Default Hi everyone ... I hope so much this will help

Hi everybody,
I'm 35 years old female from Lithuania (sorry for bad English! well, maybe it's not too bad .. but I'm sure I make quite a lot of mistakes) I've been fat all my life. The biggest "achievement" was 120 kg (264 lb). About 4 years ago I learned in an extremely painful way I had stones in my gallbladder. After gallbladder surgery I was so scared I went on a diet, no fatty foods, everything's just boiled, vegetables with skinless chicken etc. I lost 40 kg quite quickly because of this diet. But ... slowly, I forgot about the pain, my meals became bigger and less healthy. As a consequence, I'm 98 kg now, and that's a lot for someone 165 cm tall. I really really want to know what my "normal" body is supposed to be like. I like sports, I play table tennis at least 5 hours per week, and I really hate how all this extra weight slows me down. I know I'm healthy, no endocrine problems that could cause extra weight. I think all I need is support. You know, someone to tell me "you can do it, I believe in you!" or "drop that cake you fatty" when I need it. I hope this forum will help me find new friends and finally achieve my goal
Graz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 08:25 PM   #2  

S/C/G: SW: 323 CW: See Ticker GW: 180

Height: 5'8

Hello, welcome
JesikaBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 08:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Glad you joined us here at 3FC!

Don't worry about your English. It is 1000% better than my Lithuanian!
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote