Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-17-2016, 04:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 192/189/150

Height: 5'4

Default Howdy from Virginia

I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself.

I am a transplant from Utah (12 years ago) that came out to Virginia after my ex-husband romanced me off my feet. Fast forward 6 years, 1 daughter and a nasty divorce and I had lost a ton of weight. Mostly from stress, looking for work and being a newly single parent.

Then I met mister wonderful (my current boyfriend).

Fast forward another 6 years and my 50lbs is back. It was a slow crawl but this last year or so I packed on a solid 20lbs from stress eating/wine drinking.

I am having aches, pains,acne and hate the way I look in the mirror. I don't even want to go out half the time because I'm sad I don't fit my cute clothing anymore.

I hit the wall. I'm standing up and starting over.

I've bought some new items to get out of that mind set, set my goals and am sticking to them full force but could use the extra support.

My diet of choice is the Atkins. I've heard too much positive and seen success with friends.

So if you are in the area or just want someone to chat to I am always game and would welcome new friends.

-Sailor Moon

Last edited by SailorMoon; 05-17-2016 at 04:16 PM.
SailorMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 10:47 PM   #2  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Welcome! and my, you sound fun!...mister wonderful, li'l angel daughter, cute clothes...sounds like you have a lot going on for you.

Last edited by SeeMyFeet; 05-17-2016 at 10:48 PM.
SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote