Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-15-2016, 08:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 246/246/135

Height: 5'6

Default Not new, but it's been a long, long time.

Hey all! I was around back in 2011/2012 and I had managed to lose 40lbs but was unable to keep it off. I've popped back in here and there trying to make it work, but to no avail.

I keep gaining weight. I need to do something about it. I've recently been diagnosed with PCOS and the midwife I see for my gynecological care basically told me I need to get my weight under control now, before it's too late. That just because my health is in good shape now despite my weight that it will probably not always be the case. I'm scared my weight will just keep escalating. Not mention my husband and I would like to have a child at some point but we don't have the money for fertility drugs, IVF, or whatever. I need to lose weight and hopefully get my PCOS crap under control.

So yeah. Hi. I'm back again.
Daki is offline   Reply With Quote