Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-23-2016, 12:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 277/tckr/190

Height: 5'6

Default Out of excuses

All right, I am not entirely new but like a lot of the introductions I am back at it, a bit embarrassed for my failure but determined to get on track.

I lost ~70 lbs back in 2013-2014 (my lowest point was 216) I was feeling great and somehow beautiful and with lots of energy. Then decided to go back to school for my MS and I went from going to the gym 5-7 days a week to 0 (ZERO!).

My downfall is stress eating and between school and multiple issues at work I got myself back into the 250's (257 as off yesterday)

For the last year I have been convincing myself that I still lost weight, every time I looked at myfitnesspal and it was like "you have lost 30 so far congratulations!" I had a fake victory dance in my head, while knowing that the number was going down and the pounds were pilling on.

I am to the point I can't even look at myself in the mirror without feeling disgusting, most of my clothes don't fit me anymore its time to change.

I am done with school now so I want to start going back to my previous self, who knows maybe be better and looking to spend time on this forum for motivation and to have some accountability.

Most importantly we have an official wedding day (11/11/17) and I need to love myself by then, I have almost a year to get myself into a wedding dress and hopefully feel beautiful.

I cleared myfitnespal account and set the new start weight as my current weight (no more false sense of accomplishments), got me a fitbit charge hr and a gym membership, now the journey begins! (Again...)
GMNEVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 10:01 AM   #2  

I've noticed that (for me) it is best way to lose weight if I am having a certain day when I want to look amazing. Like for example, my prom day. I've been thinking about my prom day - every day. and i was trying to lose weight like ****. and **** yeah. I did. So far, I am not getting married, but I feel that in the next 2-3 years it will happen and I really hope that this would motivate me to start freaking losing weight... and if I would do it by our wedding day (really hope so) then I hope I will remain the same. as for you. I wish you good luck. I've heard that wedding day motivates women to lose weight a lot. and... it seems that it is true
Cristyna is offline   Reply With Quote