Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-01-2016, 08:14 AM   #1  
exercising with twins

S/C/G: 220/198/180

Height: 5' 4"

Default Losing the Babies Weight

Hi,
I'm Sarah and I've been a member here for years, but I'm really just getting started again.

I had twins a year ago.
The birth was kind of rough and catapulted me into anemia as well as hypothyroidism that was only diagnosed a few months ago. Two months of synthetic hormone pills have finally made my numbers normal again and I'm finally starting to feel enough energy to exercise again.
I have baby proofed our basement workout dungeon and I'm starting to do workout videos with my toddlers (they love to crawl across my chest during floor work ).
Food wise, I'm mostly focusing on portion control and trying not to give in to these crazy mid afternoon sugar cravings that apparently are fairly normal with thyroid issues. I've bought some nice herbal teas for myself to indulge in when those cravings hit.
Sylvied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 09:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/200/120

Height: 5'4.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvied View Post
Hi,
I'm Sarah and I've been a member here for years, but I'm really just getting started again.

I had twins a year ago.
The birth was kind of rough and catapulted me into anemia as well as hypothyroidism that was only diagnosed a few months ago. Two months of synthetic hormone pills have finally made my numbers normal again and I'm finally starting to feel enough energy to exercise again.
I have baby proofed our basement workout dungeon and I'm starting to do workout videos with my toddlers (they love to crawl across my chest during floor work ).
Food wise, I'm mostly focusing on portion control and trying not to give in to these crazy mid afternoon sugar cravings that apparently are fairly normal with thyroid issues. I've bought some nice herbal teas for myself to indulge in when those cravings hit.
Welcome back, Sarah!
Diamond1 is offline   Reply With Quote