Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-08-2016, 12:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: S/G 175/140

Height: 5'10"

Default Long Time Yo-Yo Dieter

Hi All,

I am totally new to this message board, browsed for a while and love the community.

I am 34, not sure about my weight and scared to step on the scale. My guess is I weigh around 175 +/- 5 lbs. When it comes to my dieting history - I've done it all since I was about 13: low calorie, low fat, low carb (Atkins & Ketogenic), even did two rounds of HCG, which I loved, but the second round somehow messed with my head and since then I just couldn't stick to any meal or weight loss plan. Since then I tried Intuitive Eating, even did Paul McKenna Hypnosis and while both methods helped for a while the changes didn't stick, unfortunately.

What I am looking for is a 35 lb weight loss that is sustainable in the long run and a better accountability on my part. When I read Intuitive Eating book I definitely thought I was on to something.

Here is my plan of action - to make better food choices on a regular basis, to not exclude whole food groups from my diet or deprive myself, but limit my sugar intake and alcohol (booze definitely triggers my binges), to eat only when I am hungry and stop obsessing about food in general.

Thank you for making it this far and for all the future support
Kat_TX is offline   Reply With Quote