Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-01-2015, 10:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 274/274/165

Height: 5'3"

Default I am back

It has been a few years and a long struggle for me. I was so excited in 2012 to be down to 200 lbs but my joints were hurting and I kept getting sick. The person running Ideal protein in my location changed and the new person didn't have any idea what was going on with me. My doctor said to stop the program - he thought it was causing my joins to retain acid (or something like that).

I stopped cold - and within 4 months had gained all the weight back and I had started to binge eat. I had starved my body and it was bound and determine to not let that happen again. I joined the Emily Program and I feel more in control of my ED now. Emily doesn't focus on weight loss so I really have't lost much weight. At this point, it is time for me to focus on that and get real.

I am hoping this community and logging/blogging will help. I know you had all been there for me in the past. Quick weight loss was what I wanted and it ended up hurting me so now slow and constant is the answer. Here I go.
CherieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 08:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 156/156/126

Height: 5' 2"

Hi Cheri - I'm back too. Back in 2010 I did Medifast and went down to 118 pounds. I have gained it back this year and feel badly about that. I'm presently having two 160 calorie protein bars per day and eat normal food for breakfast and no carbs for supper. Rather then the 800 calorie per day diet that was Medifast, I'm eating 1,200 calories per day and so far so good. This is my 6th day. I wish you the very best.
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote