Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-22-2015, 10:57 PM   #1  

Default Super small, but not yet like a beach ball!

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forums, but I have been reading your great threads for quite some time now. I'm 41 years old and I live in Colorado. I am 4'9" tall and 120 pounds. 120 is a great weight for a lot of people, but when you don't have anywhere to put it... well, not so much.

Low carb has worked wonders for me in the past, but ever since I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend, it's been extremely difficult to adhere to. He loves to cook.

I'm pretty much alone on this journey since he and his two daughters can eat whatever they'd like and stay thin. That's why I decided to finally sign-up here.

My goal weight is 100 pounds, which is near the bottom of my healthy weight range.
Rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 06:23 AM   #2  
Weight Loss Champion

Welcome Rune and good luck! I always seems to be fail with the last 15 - 20 pounds. But I am willing to try again and doing my best this time.
healthyfitlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 11:05 AM   #3  

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyfitlife View Post
Welcome Rune and good luck! I always seems to be fail with the last 15 - 20 pounds. But I am willing to try again and doing my best this time.
Thank you for the welcome.

The "short" part definitely causes some issues, too. Most online weight calculators don't even allow for my height to be figured into a healthy weight loss plan. So far I've been able to determine that I have to stay under 1200 calories per day to avoid weight gain. That in itself is a challenge, but I'm doing my best to adjust.
Rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:32 AM   #4  
300+ Chick

with your efforts!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote