Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-11-2015, 07:19 PM   #1  

embarrassed there's so many views and no response, may not be the right forum for me to get support

Last edited by Kauai2Bali2Seattle; 03-11-2015 at 10:57 PM.
Kauai2Bali2Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:05 PM   #2  
I Can & I Will!

S/C/G: 400 S / Ticker C / 160 G

Height: 5'7

Don't be embarrassed. Some people are more lurkers than talkers. Others don't know what to say. Still others are doing a quick read through in a spare moment without time to respond yet. There are many wonderful people here and lots of supporters.

Sometimes it helps if you find a group or two that are in a similar weight range or with a similar WOE.

Welcome to the forum and best wishes on your losing!!
Jesslan Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:10 PM   #3  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

kauai: hi! yeah, these forums are sometimes slower going and there's lot of lurkers! welcome

Last edited by kisskiss; 03-11-2015 at 11:12 PM.
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 12:46 AM   #4  
Proverbs 31:10-31

S/C/G: 200/146/120

Height: 5'1"

Hey, you got to to go where you have to for you and what you need! I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but its great that you're still not giving up. I hope you find that support!

For me, I love it here because its always active enough, but not so active that I spend all my time here instead or pursuing the healthy eating, exercise and fitness I should be focused on .

Its up to you, but even if you don't frequent here for support I'd suggest keeping the account for awhile to try. Most people don't comment too much on the introduction if they don't know what to say, but I find if I ever have a question or a concern, no matter how silly, when I ask it I always get answers, and I get them pretty quick It could be a great second resource for those times. I haven't found a group of people that I've really clicked with either, but I love the random conversations and just reading other peoples experiences. But that's me!

Please, do find what you're looking for and don't give up! And hopefully, you still come back to visit, or find something here for you when you need it, and hopefully we will all get to heat about how you made your goal
SenseAndSensibility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 06:35 PM   #5  

Thanks for responding! I've lost 11.3 since I posted here originally, ended up finding more frequent interaction on my fitness pal

However, I find camaraderie, I'm grateful for it!

Mahalo again
Kauai2Bali2Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 08:20 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 196/181/145

Height: 5'3"

welcome
ducktape54 is offline   Reply With Quote