Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-21-2014, 10:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/194.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Default New to this site - 33 y.o., approx. 75 lbs. to lose

Hello! Great to be here. I'm a 33 y.o. female. I have approximately 75 lbs. to lost. Over the past week, I've been cutting portions and paying more attention t what I'm eating. Went to the grocery store today and loaded up on all of the healthy stuff. I haven't necessarily decided on a specific plan, but I certainly intend to focus on portion control, lowering my carb intake, and keeping track of calories. I'm hoping to get to a gym, but I may have to start workouts at home first. My weight has been up and down all of my life. I have lost weight a few times over the past few years, but have been fluctuating between 182-235. I'm currently at 218. I started gaining all of my weight back when I had to start using insulin for my diabetes. Oh, what fun stuff! Ugh!. Well, that's me in a nutshell. I can't wait to really dive into the boards!!
Madison81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:48 PM   #2  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Welcome Madison! I think you'll like it here!

By the way, nothing wrong with working out at home,you can get a great workout in your own space and there are fewer reasons to skip it out of inconvenience!
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 02:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 253/234/145

Hi Madison, I'm new here too and while I have been reading in the forums since I joined 3FG I came upon a thread you would want to look at ---it's under Support Groups-- June Chat thread. I noticed some ladies on there talk about their blood sugar testing and diet choices.
kmruby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 04:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/194.6/140

Thanks so much guys!

I will definitely check out that thread...thanks!
Madison81 is offline   Reply With Quote