new here

• Hi everyone
    I am so happy to find this place. All my life I have struggled with weight issues. Food issues. Love of baking eating etc. Finally I got it under control. But i had to cut out all sugar and some other foods eg organic peantubutter. Compulsive eating. One serving was not even nearly enough. I got it under control. Even if the problem still was there. I was able to somehow lose.

Recently I fell off of the wagon and fell hard. Big old slip that has been going on. I have to get back on track NOW. Otherwise it will be a one way trip to weight gain, yet again. I am exhausted by this lifetime of yoyo syndrome. And I am scared of what will happen if I cannot reel myself in now. I know all too well how this can spin out of countrol.

I need a community like this where I can be with others who are working on the weight loss issues. So I am very grateful to find you all. Thank you!
  • Hello and Welcome!! I wish you good luck! I also have this yoyo syndrome(( not very nice thing(( but you did the right choice to come here! Don't be shy to come for support any time! Let's make friends and help each other;-)
  • Thanks, Ginger. Such a nice kind welcome. I SO appreciate it.