newbie on board

• Newbie to site and old to dieting. 56 year old grandmother truly wanting to lose weight because of health reasons AND because I want to feel good. Read this is a good support site.
  • Welcome! It is a good site, I think, as it is very active and there is something here for everyone! Good luck to you!
  • A warm welcome to you! It's a wonderful site for support ; I hope you enjoy your time here.
  • Quote: Newbie to site and old to dieting. 56 year old grandmother truly wanting to lose weight because of health reasons AND because I want to feel good. Read this is a good support site.
    Welcome--you've definitely come to the right spot. I too am a grandma-and needed to lose some weight just to keep up with the grandkids. Today, I can catch them.

I am lighter--I rejoined my Jazzercise class--and am in great condition--with only a few pounds to go to get to my goal weight.

On this board you will find a lot of support, and all the information and motivation you need to get to your goal.

Here is a great site to get you started.
    http://www.webmd.com/diet/calc-bmi-plus