Ready to get fit!

• Hi everyone! I got here looking for people with similar interests and goals. I am glad to have found this forum where I can share what I know and have experience, and also learn from others.

I started doing Insanity 1 month ago and have lost 15 pounds so far. I am looking to lose 25 more.

I gained a lot of weight during pregnancy and I want to look like my old self again.

I created this account for both me and my husband. My husband is into fitness too so he may share a tip or two once in a while.

I will appreciate your support!
  • Welcome--we have a few insanity people on this board under exercise and a lot of runners. Myself--I am a Jazzercise addict--have been doing it for over 25 years now--stopped a few years ago--put on some weight 25 pounds-and went back a couple of years ago to take it off. I am at my normal BMI with just a few pounds to lose to hit my goal weight. It took me a long time to take this weight off.

15 pounds in a month is a lot of weight to take off all at once. It's recommended--that you lose 1 to 2 pounds a week for long term success. The fear is that if you stop insanity-or go back to your normal eating habits-will the scale explode again? Typically that's what happens to the majority of people.

Good luck to your on journey. Just stay focused and you'll get there.
  • Hi, welcome to 3FC! We're glad you joined us We have a lot of members that share what you went through, it's easy to gain too much weight during pregnancy.

I would like to mention that we prefer members don't share accounts since it's confusing to members. We like to know who we are talking to We also discourage anyone from joining that is not interested in peer support, such as fitness trainers, Beach Body coaches, etc. Our community has a pretty specific purpose. If your husband is not on a weight loss journey, this might not be the best place for him

Good luck with your goals!