Support group? Storing fruits and veggies? Green smoothie recipes?

• Here I am, yet again wanting to start up on my weight loss. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good support groups? I would like to find someone who I can maybe chat with on Facebook about the things we are doing, keep each other accountable, the things we are going to cook for supper etc. It would be nice to find a friend to do this journey with. I turned 25 2 weeks ago and it makes my stomach turn. I know I'm technically still young but I feel like I missed out on all of my prime years. I do have 2 kids who will be 4 and 6 this summer and I do realize I spent most of my prime years taking care of them but I don't want to waste any more time. I would love to find someone with kids around my age with 100+ pounds to loose and we could do it together! Also does anyone have advice on how to store fruits and veggies? I bought a bunch of fruits and veggies but can't eat them fast enough and they are going bad, and they are EXPENSIVE?! I also bought a blender to make green smoothies, I tried one but all I had to put in it was bananas and spinach. lol Ugh why couldn't we all just be skinny naturally? Lol!!