Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-04-2014, 11:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 105kg/103kg/60kg

Height: 1.60m

Default :D Hi! I’m Jamie

Hi everyone! I’m Jamie, 28 years young and I’m ready to change to my life. To make a long story short – I had trouble losing weight after the birth of my daughter three years ago, and since then it has steady gotten worse. After hitting 100kg a month or so ago (after Christmas of course!) I was so ashamed that I let things get this far. I know that I have to make big changes in 2014. I really hate looking in the mirror these days and it wasn’t always like that…

I feel like this is the one area of my life that’s holding me back. I have a good job and I’m generally a happy and bubbly person. My husband has been so supportive but I know he deserves the real me, the one he fell in love with. I want to be a positive role model for my daughter, and I want to have more energy in my life!

I’ve love the community here so far and I want to give as much support as hopefully I will receive!

Thanks for reading!
Jamie
JamieToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:14 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/219/135

Height: 5'6"

Welcome and congratulations for getting started. Being new myself I can relate to all that you have said. I am glad to have found this community of support. Good luck with the journey.
sherma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:58 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 105kg/103kg/60kg

Height: 1.60m

Thanks!
JamieToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:10 AM   #4  

Jamie,

I am new too and also ashamed I let myself get this heavy. I am around 60 pounds over what I would like to be. I want to be a good example for my soon to be born GRANDDAUGHTER.

I am determined to help her live a healthy life.

Best to you!!

LisaRay
LisaRay is offline   Reply With Quote