Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-14-2013, 09:55 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 244/223/160

Height: 5ft 4in.

Default Looking for a place to post

Hello everyone. I'm not new, i've been posting on the IP thread for months but I have changed diet tactics. I'm doing a slow carb/ four hour body modified/low carbish diet. I have posted in the carb counters threads but they are not very active. I'd love to post somewhere where people post daily and discuss their weight loss/ meal plans. I'm looking for a good fit for my type of diet. I'm liking my new way of eating and am having good success. I've posted an introduction on the 40-somethings general weightloss thread, it looks like a friendly place to be. Any other ideas? Thanks
TwoTots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Two Tots, I'm on a modified Slow Carb Diet, and although I don't post in the Carb Counters everyday, because as you mentioned, that forum is not very active, I do post in the monthly weight loss challenge thread everyday. Feel free to join in on the November Challenge if you want: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...challenge.html. Half of November is still left and anyone can join anytime. We just had a new member join us yesterday. It's a pretty active thread and everyone is really nice and supportive. In fact, we can get downright chatty sometimes. Other times, people get caught up with their lives and it slows down some, but it never stops. There are always daily posts. There is also a sister thread to it for exercise. People don't chat there as much but they still post daily. Feel free to join us in one or both challenges!

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 11-14-2013 at 10:43 AM.
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:49 AM   #3  
Badass Brokeleg Bunny

S/C/G: 239.2/199.8/170

Welcome to the rest of the board!

My favorite area is the "100 Lb. Club," there's a thread for each ten pound bracket ... and an especially exciting one for getting into ONEderland. There's just such a great energy when you are with a bunch of people all racing to the next milestone. Unfortunately, once they get there, they move to the next lower weight class ... but that makes a person try even harder so she can rejoin her friends.

It's similar to the excitement of "Chicks Up For a Challenge," my other favorite area. I find the challenges very inspiring and there's such a variety that no matter my current focus (weight, inches, exercise, staying on plan), I can easily find a group of people working towards the same goal.

There are so many types of support here though, which is so great.
tefrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:36 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 244/223/160

Height: 5ft 4in.

Hello Jacqui D and tefrey. Thank you for your suggestions. I will check out both those chats. Jacqui D I have just read your post in the slow carb thread, very inspiring. I am loving this diet. Tefrey I may try and catch up with you soon I have 72lbs to lose at the moment. Thanks again ladies
TwoTots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:16 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

I saw that and answered you back! I've been on this diet for almost 4 months now and have lost 32 lbs, eating whatever I want every single Saturday, so needless to say, I am loving this diet too, lol!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote