• Hi all - I'm new here and hoping this will help in my weight loss goals. It's the usual story - up and down all my life, trying diets and succeeding for a while only to fall off and gain it all back. I've joined Weight Watchers for the first time and I think the meeting/weigh-in format could be the thing I need to stay on track. I've never done anything like it before so I'm hoping! I've lost 33 lbs and have about 102 to go.
  • kimba999

You are sure to find an amazing network for supportive folks here- and folks in the special WW forum here seem to be ultra supportive too. Hope you'll check out that area here!

MrsKevin
  • Hi Kimba! Congrats on the 33 lbs gone! Everyone here will help you stay on plan if you let them, so browse around and get involved! Good luck! You can do it!
  • Hi, Kimba. I am new here as well. I started the South Beach Diet last Sunday, and joined this group a few days ago while looking for recipes. I've lost 5 pounds in 5 days, but then again, losing 10-20 lbs has never been my problem when I set my mind to dieting. My problem is falling off the wagon and gaining it all back and then some. I gained most of my weight after having my two children (who are now 19 and 15). So I have been overweight for nearly 20 years. I told myself that I would not be fat and 40...and now I turn 50 next year. I have to take this weight off once and for all. I am hoping that this group will give me the motivation I need to lose 80 pounds. Good luck to you on your journey.