Newbie!!

• Hey everyone! I am new to this site and have not used forums before so if you see something that I have done wrong please feel free to educate me.

I am here because I am morbidly obese. I have been large my whole life. I have had so many struggles with weight loss, it's been a huge joke! Yo-yo dieting, fad diets. Even lost 100 lbs on the HCG diet and then gained 160 back.....Even with my size I have been active and haven't had trouble moving around. Now I am 39 and doing the tiniest movement makes me breathe harder than I ever have. It's been making me so nervous. The weight is causing my poor body to collapse. The pain I go through on a daily basis is worse than I could ever describe.

I am also here because I am so embarrassed to be me. People always stare at me and make fun of me. I am tired of it. I know there will always be people out there like that but if I am thinner I wont mind as much.

So here I am, i'm ready to lose this dang weight once and for all, and I am looking forward to the support of others and hopefully get a few weight loss buddies! thanks for listening!
  • Hi Kiki! I'm so glad you're joined us! You'll find lots of support here! No more fad diets, no more yo-yoing. You are going to do it right and permanently this time! I believe in you and so will others here! I see you've already lost 5 lbs and are about to be out of the 400's forever! That's wonderful! Every 5 lbs is going to get you closer to your goal so that's all you have to do--take it 5 lbs at a time. Good luck! You can do this!
  • kikimoo! Good for you! You can do this!