Hello everyone!!

• Hi everyone... I am new to this forum. Found this one while I was browsing the internet for some weight loss support and tips..

Moving to my story.. I have always been a chubby kid, grew up to be not so fat due to some Indian traditional dancing that I used to do.. But once I joined college I put an end to almost all the physical activity.. gained several pounds.. When I started to work..it was desk job and kept gaining.. I was a whopping 195 lbs 2 years ago and managed to reduce to 172 lbs in a year. But I had to move to US and since then have been gaining weight constantly.. When I saw my scales at 196 lbs a month back I decided that I really have to get the weight loss mode on...

Now I am 27 and weigh 191 lbs.... Looking for lot of motivation and support from the forum to keep going
  • nlauah!!

You have found one of the most SUPPORTIVE groups on the internet I believe. I've only been here since the 4th of this month, but as you see from my posting numbers, I feel free to write, reply and it's all done in support of each other and our journeys. I think you'll LOVE it here!

MrsKevin

------------------
    Long Term Goal: 82# to lose
    My Mini Goals:
    Under 200#
  • Welcome!
  • Thanks for your responses