Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-07-2013, 12:54 AM   #1  
My own kind of beautiful

S/C/G: 334/245/175

Height: 5'5"

Default My new beginning

Hello everyone!
My name is Deana, and I've actively decided that I'm tired of not being able to be active... haha, but in all seriousness, I've been big since I was a little kid, and I've always been the one at the butt ofo the fat jokes (intended or not), along with the 5th wheel on dates because I'm the "best friend" and never the girlfriend material. One big reason this decision came along was I got extremely sick back at the end of last year and ended up almost dying and being hospitalized for a week with emergency surgery to fix the problems, part of it generated from my eating habits so I developed gallstones in my mid teens, and overall ended up TRYING to get healthier on my own by exercise. I actually was becoming very successful at that, and lost 15 lbs in a matter of around 3 months, but that caused my gallstones to be released, causing blockage in some ducts, causing some organs to stop working,and that was that.... I ballooned up 36 lbs in 6 months after that surgery, and was given the opportunity to be sponsored on the ideal Protein diet, and I begin next week, once my order arrives. So I'm excited to begin changing my lifestyle, my additude about food, and being able to enjoy life !
Thanks for reading! I hope to make some friends along the way on here to help stay accountable, and to help them stay on track as well! I'm an extroverted personality, so I love giving and getting energy and encouragement from other people!
Good luck to everyone else who is starting this weight loss journey, and good luck and keep it up to those veterans who have been going at it for a short or long period of time already!
Deana509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:13 AM   #2  
beautiful bright soul :)

S/C/G: 296 / 171 / 150

Deana! Glad to hear you can start again! Good luck with your journey! I look forward to reading about your success!
belovedspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:47 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 280/278/180

Height: 5'8"

Only Believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 01:37 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Hi Deana! Good for you making the decision to begin a new healthier lifestyle! You are going to do great! Glad you've joined us here. You'll find lots of support. Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 01:49 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deana509 View Post
Hello everyone!
My name is Deana, and I've actively decided that I'm tired of not being able to be active... haha, but in all seriousness, I've been big since I was a little kid, and I've always been the one at the butt ofo the fat jokes (intended or not), along with the 5th wheel on dates because I'm the "best friend" and never the girlfriend material. One big reason this decision came along was I got extremely sick back at the end of last year and ended up almost dying and being hospitalized for a week with emergency surgery to fix the problems, part of it generated from my eating habits so I developed gallstones in my mid teens, and overall ended up TRYING to get healthier on my own by exercise. I actually was becoming very successful at that, and lost 15 lbs in a matter of around 3 months, but that caused my gallstones to be released, causing blockage in some ducts, causing some organs to stop working,and that was that.... I ballooned up 36 lbs in 6 months after that surgery, and was given the opportunity to be sponsored on the ideal Protein diet, and I begin next week, once my order arrives. So I'm excited to begin changing my lifestyle, my additude about food, and being able to enjoy life !
Thanks for reading! I hope to make some friends along the way on here to help stay accountable, and to help them stay on track as well! I'm an extroverted personality, so I love giving and getting energy and encouragement from other people!
Good luck to everyone else who is starting this weight loss journey, and good luck and keep it up to those veterans who have been going at it for a short or long period of time already!
:danc er:

You can do it!

Diana
Diana B is offline   Reply With Quote