Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-13-2013, 02:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/155/102

Height: 5'1

Talking Hello from a Newbie! (and Looking for 30day Challange partner(s)

Hello!

I'm Pandora and I'm new to the community! My weight has fluctuated throughout my life and my 25th birthday is in a couple of weeks, but when I sat down and 'analysed' all thats been going on in my life, I've come to realize that my major downfalls are caused by lake of self confidence > body image insecurities > being overweight and feeling sluggish all the time! I've had enough of this and I need to change, pronto!

Its not that I dislike exercise or eating healthy, in fact, I can give the healthiest person a run for their money when I am at the gym. My problem however is getting to the gym and sticking with a plan! Therefore, I'm looking for partners to do short term ie 30 day challenges with; doesnt have to be the same, but we'll just make sure we stick to it. I'm too insecure (about letting my insecurities being known to friends), so I seek help virtually! I'm planning to do a 30day corepower yoga and/or Beachbody T-25 challenge. Let me know if someone would be interested in partner-ing!

PS: My goal weight of 102 may seem a little extreme to some of you, but just to clarify things in advance, I have an extremely tiny frame and was considered underweight but healthy when I was born; I've consulted with nutritionists and have confirmed that 102 is indeed the ideal weight for my frame!
la pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:16 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 169/164/160 lbs

Height: 5'6"

Pandora! I'm not into 30-day challenges but I'm sure you'll find somebody who is. Check out the Chicks up for a Challenge folder under Support Groups.
Creativian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 10:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Welcome Pandora! Check out the fitness section. Someone there might be up for a challenge. Also check out the sub-forum "Chicks Up for a Challenge" under Support Groups. There might be a similar challenge posted there. if not, you might want to start a new thread with your challenge. Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:52 PM   #4  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote