3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   Lazy loser! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/283027-lazy-loser.html)

the shiv 06-05-2013 03:04 PM

Lazy loser!

Hi, I'm Shiv :)

I'm reintroducing myself... I never actually left, but I stalled out after the first 20 or so lbs and this is just a Jedi mind trick to convince myself I'm starting again ;) So you can just disregard all my previous posts, I'm a newb as far as I'm concerned.

My biggest hurdle is being too much of a perfectionist and trying to do everything "right". I know what works is just going out walking, enjoying life, eating what I want when I'm hungry, stopping when I'm not hungry any more, and laying off eating cr*p when I don't have to.

Soooo... That's the "plan" to shift 20lbs :) Doing as little as possible, and enjoying it as much as possible.

170 here I come! I hope :)

IanG 06-05-2013 03:11 PM

Welcome (back) Shiv. It definitely does not have to be hard work.

I am enjoying every minute!

NorthernChick13 06-05-2013 03:28 PM

Glad to see you here!!! Best of luck as you blast towards 170!! :D:D:D:D

the shiv 06-05-2013 03:45 PM

Thanks guys! I think I can make easy work of 20lbs, I've done it before ;)

Going to park my a** in front of The Apprentice, maybe read a book and game a bit later. Hormone regulation via chilling out is my new "thing", heh ;)

thnknthin1 06-05-2013 04:24 PM

Hey Shiv! :wave: May the force be with you! ;)

elvislover324 06-05-2013 04:31 PM

You are my new bff I decided. :) We are the same weight on the same mission. And I need someone to catch me when I get to the 170 mark, I surely will pass out from shock!

the shiv 06-05-2013 07:13 PM

Heh ;) Thnknthin, I have attempted to enhance the force by hiding my scales :) It's like I was thinking... 192? That's cool, I'm in the right range, I don't need to worry... And just slacking off. Doing IE, I really need to stay focused on how what I'm doing is making me feel. And I've been relying on the scale too much *brandishes lightsaber* :D

Elvis, I'm honoured!! Do check the title of this thread though... ;) I'm LAZY. I should be using that as an asset... No hours on the elliptical, no counting, no planning, no nothing! You'll get there well before I do :D (and I want you to!). But absolutely! We're both doing the same thing, so I'm game :) :hug:

Lecomtes 06-05-2013 07:17 PM

re-welcome Shiv! I like your strategy. :)

the shiv 06-05-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lecomtes (Post 4764109)
re-welcome Shiv! I like your strategy. :)

Thanks! :) :hug: I hope it works! But if not... ah well. It's all a learning experience, and I've learned that the more I care, the less I lose. So I've flung the scales in a cupboard and I don't care what happens, I'm just going to live like a happy, healthy, small, strong person... And we'll see what happens :)

elvislover324 06-05-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the shiv (Post 4764103)
Elvis, I'm honoured!! Do check the title of this thread though... ;) I'm LAZY. I should be using that as an asset... No hours on the elliptical, no counting, no planning, no nothing! You'll get there well before I do :D (and I want you to!). But absolutely! We're both doing the same thing, so I'm game :) :hug:

Lazy?! No problem for me! We are on our own plans (or lack thereof!), no competition, no comparing. Just a sister in the universe goaling for 170. And weightloss sucks LOL, there are no guarantees who is going to get there first. :)

the shiv 06-05-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elvislover324 (Post 4764112)
Lazy?! No problem for me! We are on our own plans (or lack thereof!), no competition, no comparing. Just a sister in the universe goaling for 170. And weightloss sucks LOL, there are no guarantees who is going to get there first. :)

You're right... Because we have totally different approaches :) Besides, I could weigh myself in 3 months and have gained 20lbs, lol! Who the heck knows?! ;) :hug:

elvislover324 06-05-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the shiv (Post 4764114)
You're right... Because we have totally different approaches :) Besides, I could weigh myself in 3 months and have gained 20lbs, lol! Who the heck knows?! ;) :hug:

Bite your tongue, girlfriend!

the shiv 06-05-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elvislover324 (Post 4764116)
Bite your tongue, girlfriend!

Noooo... Check my blasé attitude ;)

The less I care... :D

elvislover324 06-05-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the shiv (Post 4764135)
Noooo... Check my blasé attitude ;)

The less I care... :D

Phew....I thought we were going to have to go with Shiv 3.0 already!! ;)

the shiv 06-05-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elvislover324 (Post 4764136)
Phew....I thought we were going to have to go with Shiv 3.0 already!! ;)

I hope not... We can do that after my next plateau :rofl: ;)