Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-05-2013, 10:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 197/175/145

Height: 5'3

Default excited to feel motivated

Hello everyone. My name is Heidi. I'm 39 yo, with three amazing kids. I have been fighting my battle with my love chunks for 8years... I'm a night nurse and never had success with any "diet"... But Im finally feeling motivated to change my habits and as a nurse i know that's what I need to do to drop pounds and get in shape. im excited to slowly start to see some results!
miMOMMYof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:50 AM   #2  
diamondgeog

I think motivation is the KEY. I reached my 'breaking point' about a month ago. Since then I have lost almost 10lbs. For me it has been aerobic exercise every day at least 30 mins.

Changes have been profound already. But the big thing was reaching my breaking point. Before that I couldn't imagine being in good shape, now I can't imagine staying anywhere near where I am and not being fit.

Being ok with the slowly is also awesome. Between that and being motivated 2 keys to success.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:53 PM   #3  
Leaving PCOS In My Dust!

S/C/G: 272/Ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Heidi! I'm new to this place too That's awesome that you're getting yourself in shape! It's something great for your kids and most importantly yourself!
Rosalitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:32 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 197/175/145

Height: 5'3

Thanks! Best of luck with success to yours as well!
miMOMMYof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:30 PM   #5  
Momof4

S/C/G: 317/*ticker*/198

Height: 5'6"

"You are worth it!" - that's my motivational daily cheer Congratulations on making the right steps towards a healthier you!
Nagazim is offline   Reply With Quote