Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-02-2013, 05:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 185/137/119

Height: 5'3

Default Hi everyone, need to get back on track

I really need some help getting back on track. I have fallen off the wagon and gained some weight back that I lost.

I have always loved food and had a big appetite, that is my problem, I never get full. My highest weight was 192 lbs. In January of 2011 I decided to change my life and lost 55 lbs, going from 185 to 130 by November of that year by eating healthy and exercising. I maintained it for about a year but have gained about 7 lbs since then and I really feel it. My clothes are getting tighter. I have a small frame so really I should be about 115 - 120 lbs or so. My problem is now that I can't seem to stick to a diet. I eat within my calories (about 1200) and go to the gym for an hour and a half for half the week but then eat bad for the other half of the week. I have been on a 'diet" since March but haven't lost any weight.

I really need to get motivated, I really don't feel comfortable at this weight. I should be a lot smaller for my frame. I am feeling very much like a failure for working so hard to lose 55 lbs only to start gaining it back. I need some kind of plan.

I feel like I probably need less calories to lose weight at this weight than when I did at 185 lbs. I need some tips or ideas to get back on track if anyone has any.
melanierose is offline   Reply With Quote